Dr. Heero Hito is a young dynamic Buddhist Leader serving in various National and International Organisations in different capacities. He has edited several Buddhist Books i.e. Bhikkhu Pratimoks (Hindi), Manak Gatha (English), Manak Gatha (Hindi), Baudho ke Dharmik Kart (Hindi), Teaching of Buddha (English/Pali/Hindi), Comparison between Cho Oh-Hyun (Korean Monk) and Kabir (Indian Hindu Monk) and Sharing mind between India and Korea through Poetry-Comparative Study of Rabindra Nath Tagore’s Geetanjali and Cho Oh-Hyun’s Manak Gathas. He has presented several research papers abroad.
Some of them are :
Tradition and Culture of Buddhists in the Era of Globalization presented in the International Seminar on Buddhism and Globalization at Department of Buddhist Studies, University of Delhi, INDIA (2010).
Relevance of the Teaching of Lord Buddha in the resolution of Gender Issue in Lay Buddhist Forum, Seoul, South Korea (2010).
Management of Buddhist Heritages at the General Conference of World Fellowship of Buddhists, Yeosu, South Korea (2012).
Consumerism : Its Side Effects and Remedies through Buddhist Way, Presented at World Buddhist Assembly, Thailand from 1-2 October 2013.
Buddha and Gender Issue, Chongseng Buddhist Forum, Dali, Yunnan Province, China, October 31-November 2, 2014.
Buddhism as the Religion of Peace and Harmony, World Buddhist Forum, Wuxi, China, 24-25 October 2015.
Relationship between Indian and Myanmar Buddhists, Special Lecture at University of Abhidhamma, Yangon, 28th August 2016.
Chaired the Session at 1st World Buddhist Congregation, 25-28 September 2016.
Curing World Dilemma through Buddhist Education System at 2nd World Buddhist Congregation, 18-27 July 2017.
1. National seminar on “BUDDHISM & WORLD PEACE” Hapur (2007).
2. Conference on “ROLE OF VOLUNTARY ORGANIZATION IN THE PROMOTION OF BUDDHIST ART AND CULTURE IN INDIA” Uttarkashi (2007)
3. National Seminar on “BIO TECHNOLOGY”, Hapur (2008)
4. ICSSR Sponsored National seminar on “MAHA PANDIT RAHULA SANSKRITAYAN’S PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL CHANGES IN INDIA”, Meerut (2008)
5. International workshop on “CHILDREN IN DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES”, Meerut (2008)
6. National Seminar on “SANSKRIT AS THE STRONG CULTURE BASE OF SOUTHEAST ASIA” Hapur (2008)
7. National seminar on “TIBET ISSUE : A PRAGMATIC APPROACH FOR ITS RESOLUTION”, Ghaziabad (2008).
8. National seminar on “DR.B.R. AMBEDKAR AND HIS TEACHINGS” Uttarkashi (2009)
9. International Conference on “DALITS AND THEIR RIGHTS”, Dehradun (2009)
10. ICSSR Sponsored National seminar on “YUGPRUSH DR. BABA SAHEB BHIM RAO AMBEDKAR AND HOLISTIC MOVEMENTS FOUGHT BY HIM FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SCHEDULED CASTES AND BUDDHISM” Hapur (2009).
11. National seminar on “TRADITION & CULTURE OF BUDDHISM AND TRIBAL IN THE ERA OF GLOBALIZATION” Ghaziabad (2009)
12. Workshop on “MEDICAL EQUIPMENT DEVELOPMENT”, Meerut (2009).
13. ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on “ROLE OF YOUTH IN THE AIDS CONTROL”, Hapur (2009).
14. ICHR Sponsored National Seminar on “IMPACT OF THE TEACHING OF SAINT JYOTIBA PHULE ON INDIAN CONTEMPORARY SOCIETY”, Hapur (2009).
15. ICHR Sponsored International Seminar “BUDDHIST CULTURAL HERITAGES”, Dehradun (2010).
16. ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on “GENDER ISSUE IN INDIA : A PRAGMATIC APPROACH FOR ITS RESOLUTION”, Hapur (2010).
17. International Seminar on “BUDDHISM AND GURU RABINDRA NATH TAGORE”, Hapur (2010).
18. International Seminar on “WOMEN IN BUDDHISM”, Hapur (2011).
19. International Seminar on “THE TASK OF BUDDHISTS IN CONTEMPORARY ASIA”, Hapur (2011).
20. ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on “RELIGIOUS AND MORAL EDUCATION IN INDIA'', Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law, Meerut (2012).
21. ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on “SECULARISM AND INDIAN POLITY”, Hapur (2012).
22. National Seminar on “SOCIAL IMPACT OF CANCER IN INDIA”, Hapur (2013).
23. National Seminar on “PREVENTIVE ORAL MEDICINE”, Hapur (2014)
24. ICSSR Sponsored National Seminar on “SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACT OF CANCER IN INDIA”, Hapur (2015).
25. International Seminar on “BUDDHIST PERSPECTIVE ON PEACE”, Sardar Patel Auditorium, Meerut (2016)
26. International Seminar on “SIGNIFICANCE OF MTV IN THE ERA OF GLOBALISATION”, Sardar Patel Auditorium, Meerut (2018)